welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


You know what they say. Need I say more?
Press this, if you want to die.


dailies
Qing Ling
Steffie
Hui Yu
Fahmi
Hizriani
Gina
Sock Wei
Amirul
Rachael

Went to school as usual with fahmi and amirul today. Slept during chemistry and i'm the only one sleeping! When i woke up, the teacher stared at me. In his mind i think he will say, " Lazy boy.. likes to sleep during my lesson. You will fail i tell you!" Well he didnt say anything. I was tired what do you expect? Oh well, sleeping is my favourite subject but too bad thy aren't any.. -.- After school got heritage trip for the sec 2's and i became the tour guide. for class 2/6. Such a irritating class but im used to it. Keep nagging like an old man, ask stupid questions. Feel like shouting at them but whats the point.. Let the teachers handle it XD. After the trip, went back to school and fahmi called me to meet him at bpp. I got nothing to do at home so i went to bpp with amirul. When i reached at the garden plaza, i saw fahmi and ahad doing breakdancing. I sit there look at them do then we practice martial arts. Fahmi asked me how i do the leg sweep. I showed him the basics but he say he want to do the pro one. I sigh and showed to him the pro version. He say chicken feet then he do at me and guess what? His pants tear!!!!! So big the hole! Me,amirul and ahad laugh so loudly and lucky he wore boxers. He want to open his pants and walk with his boxers but scared later police catch him XD. Went home and saw my sis eating marshmallow and juice. Stupid, don't want to respect me fasting. Eat in front of me somemore. My mum cooked pattaya rice for breakfast. *FOOD* My mouth started to drool a little and when the azan starts, Eat time!! I eat like there's no tomorrow XD. After eating walk like an old man because i ate alotXD. Okay thats all I want to say... Long time nvr post XD