welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


You know what they say. Need I say more?
Press this, if you want to die.


dailies
Qing Ling
Steffie
Hui Yu
Fahmi
Hizriani
Gina
Sock Wei
Amirul
Rachael
POP

Today was my best and bad day of my life! Well, let's start with best part. Today, our band had a POP(Passing Out Parade) It means that we are getting a new rank and promotion. I am now promoted to sergeant and I was so happy that I became a drum major! Here comes the bad part. I was on my way to the staff room to give the keys and the attendance board to my teacher-in-charge. Then I saw my social studies teacher and guess what? I need to serve detention tommorow for not handing out my file to her. Haizzz..... Last sunday I went to East Coast Park for PSK. We need to run like more than 4km! Believe me, it was damn tiring and we cant walk.If we walk, we need to do pumping. Man, I was struggling like hell but we manage to finish the run and we all have a *good* time there.-.- Well, that's all I want to say. Shall update later! Exams is coming!! Gotta study!