welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


You know what they say. Need I say more?
Press this, if you want to die.


dailies
Qing Ling
Steffie
Hui Yu
Fahmi
Hizriani
Gina
Sock Wei
Amirul
Rachael
Blue Ribbons Project

Yesterday went out to school for the blue ribbon project! (Donation Scheme) No lessons, WOOTS!. Also, We had speech day too and our band performed. The teachers,VIP and parents were so amazed about our performance. We played the song Overture no.1 and Banja Luka. After the performance, I need to go to Jurong East Mrt to start the donation. I saw my friends and their tins are half FULL! They started early in the morning i just started at 12 pm -.-.. Now i understand how difficult it is to donate. When i go to a person, he/she will look at you in a strange way and walk away. I was so pissed off. It was 3.30 and my tin was about 3/4 heavy and its not heavy at all. -.-
Lucky the teachers don't care and take my box. Finally, it was over. After that I went with Fahmi and Amirul to play sepak takraw. Amirul was having hard time kickng the ball up but we teach him and he can a little. After that i went home feeling tired and went to sleep XD. Ok that's all i want to say. Shall update soon!