welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


You know what they say. Need I say more?
Press this, if you want to die.


dailies
Qing Ling
Steffie
Hui Yu
Fahmi
Hizriani
Gina
Sock Wei
Amirul
Rachael
PSK Selections and The upcoming Inter-Grasio.

Yo! Long time I never update XD Well, lets see, I finish my exam and hope that I will pass. Yeah right. Last Sunday, there was a PSK selection for the National Pencak Silat Competition and I won the selection! Right now, my back is aching! When i want to sit, damn pain I tell you! Yesterday got silat training and there will also be a next training at Bukit Batok CC for the Inter-Grasio competition this sunday. Man, I can't wait for it! Hope that my back will be healed this wednesday. Well, Wish me luck! Well, got nothing to say right now and the guy or girl who wrote 3/4 in my chatbox in this blogger. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND FUCK OFF PAL!