welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


You know what they say. Need I say more?
Press this, if you want to die.


dailies
Qing Ling
Steffie
Hui Yu
Fahmi
Hizriani
Gina
Sock Wei
Amirul
Rachael

Haizz.... Today got detention because i was sleeping in class XD. I was so tired and i didn't sleep early yesterday. Actually today i got POP( Passing Out Parade) but they postponed it next wednesday! Man! I was so excited about it because i'll be getting a new rank and i hope i get drum major! XD Can scold people.. JKJK! Anyway PSK bad as usual.. My sister was panting alot and she was struggling. Well she did a great job over there and my teacher praised her but never praised me. I was like -.-......... After PSK, we went to my auntie's wedding. The food was so delicious! I eat until my stomach become fat! I went home like an old man because my stomach was heavy and need to bend a little. Well thats all i want to say! Exams are near! Man, im
stressed! Shall update soon!