welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


You know what they say. Need I say more?
Press this, if you want to die.


dailies
Qing Ling
Steffie
Hui Yu
Fahmi
Hizriani
Gina
Sock Wei
Amirul
Rachael
Things happen for a reason

Hey guys! This month is really depressing for me but now im fine a little bit. Dont wanna talk about it. =) Monday went for silat and it was a sparring session! Fahmi went to my house to prepare. He was so excited to fight since its his 2nd time training. When we went there, Azri already arrived earlier than our instructor!! Wah, salute2. Then as usual do some warm ups and some fitness. I can see fahmi and azri is getting a hang of it. Last training, they were struggling like hell but now, their fitness improved. After our warm ups and fitness is over, we start the sparring session. I was shocked that Fahmi had to fight the instructor. When i see him fight, he really have some potential to be a silat athlete. After their fight, My sis (Hizriani) fight with azri. As usual he say that he will win her and all that. I smiled at azri and said to my mind. Its not going to be that easy and i was right. He kana bashed by my sis! HAHAHA! Its okay la, beginner what. Then its my turn to fight. I fight with my silat friend, Hilmi. When i kept bashing him, his face really showed some anger. I kept my cool and just focus. I managed to front sweep him about 2 times and its a success!

Today school was okay. Need to run 1.5km. -.- I really hate running but no choice. Need to reach school at 7.55. After the run, went back to class and lesson starts. After CCA, went back home and alot of things happen. My brother is in hospital right now. He has a motorbike accident. The paramedic called my mum. Then, My mum talked to us about the accident. His left leg is broken and suffered very serious injuries. I want to follow my parents to see my brother but they dont allow because of school tomorrow. Hope he is fine...... and the rest is confidential. Alright, SEE YA!