welcome


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


You know what they say. Need I say more?
Press this, if you want to die.


dailies
Qing Ling
Steffie
Hui Yu
Fahmi
Hizriani
Gina
Sock Wei
Amirul
Rachael
I'm back!

Sorry guys for not posting for so long. Haha! Many things happened to me this year. Hmmmm, where shall i start.. Oh well lets start with Dance Nite. Yeap, it was awesome! Practiced like hell and finally it was over! It really paid off. The students, teachers and parents are happy with the performance. The band was the first item to perform. Man, i was so nervous but i had a lot of fun and i danced while conducting. My friends told me it was funny because they never see a conductor danced before and they really liked it! Blahblahblah, Dance Nite was over.. Well, my life is really depressing now. Dont want to talk about it because it will only make me more worst remembering it. I'm such a stupid and clumsy guy. Thanks Azmirah, Fahmi, Michael and Joanna for cheering me up. =). I will try to be happy for you guys! Alright thats all i want to say. Peace out!






I will always remember the happy moments with you......